- This is a one-stop shop to sizzle your appetite with delicious desi tummyticklers.
- Wide variety of cuisines - surprised to see they have added Chinese cuisine. Chicken chilis were good.
- They also offer kebab platters which I haven't seen at other HotBread locations.
- Chicken Tikka Masala was better than some of the other places.
- They prepare their own cakes which some of the other hot breads dont for e.g. the one in Chantilly, VA order their cakes as opposed to preparing on their own. So you lose on the freshness.
- Much much better dining experience, spacious and pleasing interiors
- Hariyali Kebabs were little dry and the flesh was not tender although they did replace with some other order.
- Vada paavs were ok. The vadas could have been a little better
- Service was on the poorer side. Were made to wait a while before our order came
- Mango Lassi was served at room temperature
Do you recommend visiting?
If you are looking for a dining experience with good ambience and need a one-stop shop for a variety of Indian cuisine this is a great place to dig. Placed in a shopping complex laced with other Indian and Afghani cuisines, this offers a compelling reason to check out even more.
I would definitely like to visit this restaurant again and try out the stuff we missed on our first trip.
Chilli chicken was really delicious and we enjoyed every bite of it. A lot of people around us ordered dosas and they looked really nice and crispy. Although we didn't order any but will definitely try them on our next visit to Hot breads. Chicken Tikka Masala was nothing out of the ordinary. We bought their Fruit cake and naan khatias to take home and savored it for the next couple of days, they were really tasty and fresh. Their Pav(bread used in vada pav and pav bhaji) is simply the best I have ever had in the US. We also tried the butterscotch pastry and it was simply awesome and our stomach definitely wanted more of it. All the other cakes and pastries looked fresh as well.
Vada Pav was a huge disappointment for us, the vada was simply tasteless and was missing the key spices. We had heard tons of rave reviews about the vada pav at Hot breads but unfortunately it was no where close to the vada pav available in the streets of Mumbai. We ordered the Haryali kebabs and they were strictly ok. The meat was really dry, definitely not ordering these again.